How to check your hospital appointment
If you require any information or have any queries about Follow up or forthcoming hospital appointments at the University of North Staffs, Haywood, Macclesfield or Leek Hospitals, please telephone the designated hospital appointments line on:
- University of North Staffs and Haywood Hospitals: 01782 676676
- Leek Moorlands Hospital: 0300 123 1894
- Macclesfield District General Hospital: 01625 663333
Book an appointment using the NHS e Referral Service
If you have been referred to a hospital or clinic through the NHS eReferral Service, booking your appointment online is easy, safe and secure.
You will need:
- the booking reference number stated on your booking letter
- the password or access code you were given by the person or organisation that referred you (for example, your GP practice)
If you have been referred but don’t have your booking reference number or a password or access code, please contact the person or organisation that referred you.
Next steps visit the NHS eReferral Service website.
Appointment Information in Accessible Format
Would you like information about your hospital information in a more accessible format?
We can provide provide some information in the following formats:
- Large font
- easy read
- MP3 audio file (using email)
- other communication support
Please tell a member of clinical or reception staff what format you would like to receive.