This Remembrance Day
Here at biddulphdoctors, we are proud to be a Veteran Friendly Accredited GP practice and to support our veteran community this Remembrance Day.
We know that Remembrance Day is likely to be particularly challenging for the many veterans in our community and we want you to know that we are trained and committed to effectively identifying and supporting your health needs.
As a Veteran Friendly Accredited practice, we:
- recognise the importance of identifying veteran patients within our community
- understand the unique health needs that you may have
- strive to provide you with the very best care and support
- know about the specialist veteran healthcare service that exist
- undertake regular training and development to ensure we are able to deliver the very best care to you and meet the commitments of the Armed Forces Covenant
If you are a veteran patient, please let us know that you have served so that we can make sure you receive the most appropriate and best care, if and when you ever need it.